perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2011

I'm too proud for love, but with eyes shut it's you I'm thinking of

Hey! I can't believe how fast time has flown by since today was my last day at the shoe shop. On the other hand I'm excited to start a new job and see what it has to offer me (nice jewellery obviously). And I'll still be visiting the shoe shop very often to get me some summer shoes ;D



Knit Zara, skirt Gina Tricot, and bow belt KappAhal.

Harp necklace Ur&Penn.


My boss is the sweetest ever, she gave me this Longchamp bag as a goodbye present!



My hands will be toasty warm next winter thanks to these UGG mittens :)
Translation: mä en voi uskoa kuinka nopeasti aika on vaan kulunut, sillä tänään oli mun viimeinen työpäivä kenkäkaupassa. Toisaalta oon innoissani aloittamassa uutta työtä ja saa nähdä, mitä kaikkea saan siitä (kivoja koruja tietenkin). Ja mä käyn totta kai usein siellä kenkäkaupassa hakemassa vähän kesäkenkiä ;D
Neule Zara, hame Gina Tricot ja rusettivyö KappAhal.
Harppukaulakoru Ur&Penn.
Mun pomo on ihanin ikinä, hän antoi mulle tän Longchampin laukun läksiäislahjana!
Mun kädet pysyy mukavan lämpiminä ensi talvena näissä UGGin lapasissa :)

<3Emilia

Lykke Li - Little Bit

3 kommenttia:

  1. "My boss is the sweetest ever, she gave me this Longchamp bag for me as a goodbye present!"
    Lueppa toi ja mieti et mitä siinä on liikaa ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. oho, vihdoinki sä tunnistat teiän uskollisen anonyymin :D

    VastaaPoista