keskiviikko 21. joulukuuta 2011

Although it's been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you

Hey! Because of a major glitch in the masterplan, I'm working for nine hours tomorrow and for eight hours on Friday... If I didn't like my job so much, I might be a bit annoyed right now :D At least there'll be a lot to do, it would be even worse with boredom. But hey, time will go by faster and soon it will be Christmas Eve!



Shirt and shorts H&M, top Gina Tricot, and earrings Bijou Brigitte. I also had on a dark silver necklace with sometihg that looks like a peace of strass spine on it (looks good in real life, I promise :D), and a black rose fing.



This is so cool! Add the spine necklace and I'd look really safe to be around :D




All pictures without me from weheartit.com

Translation: koska kaikki ei mennyt ihan niin kuin Strömsössä, oon huomenna töissä 9 tuntia ja perjantaina 8... Jos mä en tykkäisi mun työstä näin paljoa niin mua voisi ärsyttää pikkuisen nyt :D Sentään on paljon tekemistä, tää olisi vielä pahempaa tylsyyden kanssa. Mutta hei, aika kuluu nopeammin ja kohta on jouluaatto!
Paita ja shortsit H&M, toppi Gina Tricot ja korvikset Bijou Brigitte. Mulla oli myös päällä tummanhopea kaulakoru, jossa oli jotain mikä näyttää osalta selkärankaa strassien kanssa (näyttää hyvältä oikeassa elämässä, mä lupaan :D) ja musta ruususormus.
Tää on tosi siisti! Lisää selkärankakaulakoru ja mä näyttäisin tosi turvalliselta seuralta :D

<3Emilia

Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti