maanantai 16. tammikuuta 2012

Feel the heartbeat in my mind

Hi! Just came to show you my "achievements" from today: therapy :D And I don't mean the pouring your heart out to a stranger kind, I mean the way Oona and I do therapy :)



I need a LOT of space for this so the desk in my room won't do, it has to be the one in the kitchen!

Today I was working with big pictures (I have a separate notebook for the little ones :D), and finished filling in the blue notebook from Marimekko I've been using since 2010. It's huge now, full of inspiration, and I got to start a new notebook with a fashion brand cover I made myself :)
















As you can see I've taken pictures from different kinds of magazines, from Elles and Vogues to random ones my dad has brought me from his business trips all around the world. I have Trendi (a Finnish fashion magazine) and the Brittish Elle delivered to my house, but I also love Instyle, Vogue, Tush, Company... the list is endless and I tend to buy one of these per month :D When most people hate it that fashion magazines are full of advertisements, I like to collect the ones from my favourite brands!

Oona made me a page in my small picture notebook :) It's very beautiful!
First picture from weheartit.com

Translation: tulin vaan näyttämään teille mun tän päivän aikaansaannokset: terapia :D Enkä mä tarkoita sitä koko elämäntarinan kertomista tuntemattomalle, vaan mun ja Oonan terapiaa :)
Mä tarvitsen PALJON tilaa tähän joten mun huoneen pöytä ei käy, sen täytyy olla keittiön pöytä!
Tänään mä työskentelin isojen kuvien kanssa (mulla on oma vihko pikkukuville :D), ja mä sain täytettyä sinisen Marimekon vihon jota oon käyttänyt vuodesta 2010. Se on valtava, täynnä inspiraatiota, ja mä sain aloittaa uuden vihon muotimerkkikannella jonka oon tehnyt itse :)
Kuten näätte oon ottanut kuvia erilaisista lehdistä, Elleistä ja Vogueista randomeihin lehtiin joita isä on tuonut mulle työmatkoilta eri puolille maailmaa. Mulle tulee Trendi ja britti-Elle kotiin, mutta mä rakastan myös muita lehtiä kuten Instyle, Vogue, Tush, Company... lista on loputon ja mulla on tapana ostaa yksi näistä per kuukausi :D Kun useimmat ihmiset vihaa sitä että muotilehdet on täynnä mainoksia, mä tykkään keräillä mun lempimerkkien mainokset!
Oona teki mulle sivun mun pikkukuvien vihkoon :) Se on tosi kaunis!

<3Emilia

Glee Cast - We Found Love

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti