tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

He'll be the one that finishes your sentences


Hey! Today I've been surrounded by Valentine's day and decorated a kick-ass shop window if I say so myself ;) So next I'll treat myself to some good TV, but first a small post!



Shirt Monki, top H&M, jeans Cheap Monday, jewellery and black hair flower Bijou Brigitte. 



Wouldn't mind having this collection :)










All pictures without me from weheartit.com

Translation: tänään oon ollut ystävänpäivän ympäröimänä ja somistin mahtavan näyteikkunan vaikka itse sanonkin ;) Joten seuraavaksi mä hemmottelen itseäni hyvällä TV:llä, mutta ensin pieni postaus!
Paita Monki, toppi H&M, farkut Cheap Monday, korut ja musta hiuskukka Bijou Brigitte.
En valittaisi jos omistaisin tän kokoelman :)

<3Emilia

Katy Perry - Not Like The Movies

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti