tiistai 10. tammikuuta 2012

The quiet rush of one breath is all we're waiting for

Hey! I'm having a really easy week, it was a slow day at work and my next shift is on Friday :D But it's a nice change to the last couple of hectic months, let's just hope I don't get too lazy to post...



Shirt Carlings, top H&M, jeans Cheap Monday, and jewellery Bijou Brigitte.

I also had a big black flower in my hair, I'm thinking about buying it as it looked really good on me :)












All pictures without me from weheartit.com

Translation: mulla on tosi rento viikko, tänään oli hiljanen päivä töissä ja mun seuraava vuoro on perjantaina :D Mut se on mukavaa vaihtelua kahteen edelliseen hektiseen kuukauteen verrattuna, toivottavasti musta ei tuu liian laiskaa postaamaan...
Paita Carlings, toppi H&M, farkut Cheap Monday ja korut Bijou Brigitte.
Mulla oli myös iso musta kukka hiuksissa, aloin miettimään sen ostamista koska se sopi mulle tosi hyvin :)

It's everything you wanted
It's everything you don't
It's one door swinging open
And one door swinging closed
Some prayers find an answer
Some prayers never know
We're holding on and letting go

<3Emilia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti