keskiviikko 25. tammikuuta 2012

Who will be there to take my place, to light the shadows on your face


Hi! Oh, it was a big mistake to look at apartments online with Oona, now I just have a huge drive to find the perfect place and decorate it 24/7 to my heart's content! I think I'll go shopping for an amazing coffee table soon... :D














The perfect bathroom <3







My future walk-in closet ;)

I wouldn't mind waking up to this view every morning...
Pictures from weheartit.com and Google.

Translation: voi se oli virhe katsoa Oonan kanssa asuntoja netistä, nyt mulla on hirveä into löytää se täydellinen kämppä ja sisustaa sitä vuorokauden ympäri sydämeni kyllyydestä! Meen seuraavaks ostamaan upean sohvapöydän... :D
Täydellinen kylpyhuone <3
Mun tulevaisuuden vaatehuone ;)
En valittaisi jos saisin herätä tähän maisemaan joka aamu...

<3Emilia

Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go

1 kommentti: