maanantai 9. huhtikuuta 2012

If somebody called your name, would you be just the same


Hi! So my Easter turned out really well all in all, I visited both my grandparents these last two days :) That means I got more than my share of chocolate eggs, don't wanna eat them for a year now thank you :D Me and Oona went for a walk today so hope that balances out all the chocolate. Tomorrow it's back to work but I'll have a really easy week so no worries there!


I've had these pictures in my phone for a while and today I finally remembered to put them on my laptop, so enjoy these random pics :D

Oona's order in Santa Fé was nice :D That hamburger is huge!!

No, we haven't tried this because it's just too funny to eat :D
I hadn't even noticed this picture Oona had taken until I was going through the pictures on my laptop, Oona's pig and penguin happily together!

This was the weirdest Kinder surprise I got this year for sure...








First and last four pictures from weheartit.com.

Translation: mun pääsiäisestä tuli siis kaiken kaikkiaan tosi kiva, olin molempien isovanhempien luona näinä kahtena vikana päivänä :) Se meinaa sitä et sain enemmän suklaamunia ku oisin tarvinnu, en haluu syödä niitä vuoteen kiitos :D Mentiin Oonan kanssa tänää kävelylle joten mä toivon et se vähän tasapainottaa sitä kaikkea suklaata. Huomenna meen taas töihin, mut ens viikko on tosi rento et ei mitää ongelmia siinä!
Mulla on ollu nää kuvat kännykässä jo jonkin aikaa ja tänää muistin vihdoin laittaa ne koneelle, joten nauttikaa näistä randomeista kuvista :D
Oonan annos Santa Féssä oli kiva :D Toi hampurilainen on jättimäinen!
Ei, me ei olla kokeiltu tätä koska se on vaa liian huvittava syötäväksi :D
En ollu ees huomannut tätä Oonan ottamaa kuvaa ennen kun kävin näitä kuvia läpi koneella, Oonan possu ja pingviini iloisesti yhdessä!
Tää oli ehdottomasti oudoin Kinder-yllätys minkä sain tänä vuonna...

<3Emilia

Donkeyboy - Pull Of The Eye

2 kommenttia: