tiistai 18. syyskuuta 2012

It's been a long time coming since I've seen your face


Hi! I'm so excited, my flights are booked for when I'm going to London to see Oona in November! We just need to book a hotel room and then its a long wait until I get to see my dear hedgehog friend again :) She's coming to Finland for Christmas, and we have a long list of things we want to do while she's here:


Got to restaurantas like Momento, Santa Fé, Amarillo... and probably Hesburger too :D

Go to the movies to see something awesome!

Hang out with all our friends :)

Have therapy sessions, the way we do it is with magazines, notebooks, good food... We've explained how this works before :D

Since it's winter and there isn't any decent snow in England of course we need to make a snowman!
Stock up Oona's supply of chocolate and rye bread :D

Take pictures of everything from her stay (and I mean everything!)

Go shopping just for the fun of it, not to actually buy stuff.

Most importantly of all, just enjoy the moments and little things of seeing your best friend after some time <3
Can't wait to see you honey :)
<3Emilia

OneRepublic - Feel Again

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti