tiistai 25. syyskuuta 2012

We might as well be playing with lightning


Hey! I'm not really liking the weather right now, it's just so uninspiring to get dressed when it's cold and wet outside... Or maybe I just have to be more creative :D I had a great Sunday with awesome people at a friend's birthday party, yesterday I was at a music "meeting" though it got a bit carried away, and today I had my ears pierced for the second time :) And all through this it rained! Ugh, the sun had better start shining soon...

*

My outfit for the birthday party, very dark and gloomy since I took the pictures quite late :D

*


Outfit from yesterday.

*

Outfit from today, since it was freezing I wore my lamb and fox sweater from Only :)

*

Shopping in very bad light (better pictures later), amazing collar necklace from BB and shirt from H&M.

*

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia

The Wanted - Lightning

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti