tiistai 6. marraskuuta 2012

Lights


Hi! A busy weekend and two days of entrance examinations for a designer-stylist school are the reasons why you haven't heard from me... But now it's time for a megapost to make up for the silence :D So there was thick fog everywhere for the whole weekend and today, well it was like white wet rags were falling from the sky (it was snowing so to say)... Not nice weather, but I didn't mind since the company was good :) Our evening went very well on Friday and my neon orange sweater stole the show by shining in the spotlights like a beacon! I'll show you a picture later when I manage to get hold of one...

The late Saturday evening was spent at a family park with swings, slides, and friends (very appropriate for someone my age), Sunday was day two of the first birthday party of Karisma so lots of customers! The entertainment was provided by large animal mascots like a penguin with a top hat and lets not foget DJ R, a rooster :D The kids were loving it and I have to admit, it was a nice change from the usual work day!

Yesterday I went to the first day of the entrance examinations, and I was lucky enough to make the cut for the next two days also! So tomorrow I'll be taking the train again and putting all my creativity to the final two assignments so that I could be studying there next year... Wish me luck ;)


Outfit from Friday and the glow-in-the-dark fluoro sweater :D


Outfit from Saturday...

...and from Sunday!

I also went to this handicraft fair (Kätevä-messut) on Saturday and look what came home with me! The cutest little backpack with an amazing discount :)



These are from the fair too, sweet little cups with whipped cream and marshmallows!

I also bought chili nuts...

...and my favourites, dried strawberries!


<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti