sunnuntai 18. marraskuuta 2012

Whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind, just one last time


Hey! Didn't take that many pictures of my weekend but had a great time! The horror movie we watched on Friday wasn't that scary (which means I can still sleep at night) but we had a lot of fun :D The rest of my weekend was mostly relaxing with friends and family. I'll let the pictures tell you more along with inspiration for your starting week, tomorrow we'll see what I come up with on my day off :)

*



Outfit from Friday, I tried wearing the Glossy cardigan with a twist and liked the result! What do you think of my outfit?

*

Saturday with the latest Elle and a pedi :)

*


*


*

Collecting material for the final piece of the inspiration poster in my room.

*


*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti