torstai 20. joulukuuta 2012

We're in a whole lot of trouble


Hi! It's four days till Christmas and I can't wait! All the food and the Christmas tree and everything... We haven't put up our plastic tree yet but will hopefully do it soon, I really like Oona's version :) This week I've been busy at work pricing the sale stuff, it will start on the 27th so I have to be first in line to get the ones I want... Yesterday we had a little Christmas party with some nice girls and today we were making decorations for New Years. Tomorrow it's girls night out ;)

*


I seriously suck at wrapping presents and Oona had to help me out :D


*


Love Oona's hair!

*



*



*



*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia

P.S. Watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower if you want to see the best movie for a long time.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti