sunnuntai 10. helmikuuta 2013

I'm hearing static, white noise


Hi! A weekend full of cleaning, celebrating, treats and relatives behind me! We had both of my little brother's birthdays yesterday since there real birthdays are just 10 days apart. That meant cleaning of course but also getting two teenage boys to buy new jeans... What is it with boys and the trouble of getting them shopping and in dressing rooms to actually try something on :D This time it was relatively painless and quick and the rest of the evening went as planned celebrating with relatives, cake and other treats bad for you but so delicious! Today I had a few hours of work and then we went to celebrate the actual birthday of my younger brother to a restaurant. So a nice evening with just family :) Happy birthday Joona <3

I took some pictures of details in my room and decided to show you what I find inspiring in interior design or decor or what you want to call it. These pictures show well what I'd like to have in my own apartment once I get one (hopefully Oona finds these inspiring too since I'll be moving with her :D).

*


*

*


*

*


*

*


I also want the view...

*



*

Here are the products I use on a nearly daily basis, as you can see I don't wear much make-up at all so Oona is the expert with that  among other things :D

I got a late Christmas present...

... a doughnut maker! Can't wait to try this :D

My Grandma gave me the black "tooth" and cross, which I put on this bracelet I got from Oona as a birthday present in 2011 :)


My outfit for yesterday's party with dress and belt from H&M, earrings BB, ring JC, and necklace Gina Tricot.

All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


2 kommenttia:

  1. Eikää! Kattelin ja sovitinkin tuota mekkoa, mutta jostain ihmeellisestä syystä jätin sen ostamatta.. Nyt kaduttaa! Tuo on ihana :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos paljon Ellanoora! toi on yks lemppareista ja jossain Lahen H&Mstä oon nähny sitä vielä ja alessa :D kannattaa viel kysellä ja ettiä jos se vaikka löytyisi...

      -Emilia

      Poista