keskiviikko 20. helmikuuta 2013

Keep dancing til your last song is sung


Hi! So last Sunday we went to Veturi with Mum, the plan was to get curtains and stuff for my brothers but I bought a few things too :) It was nice to go spend time just the two of us since we unfortunately won't be doing that as often when I move out. Until then I want there to be more Sundays like that!

*

Found a jewellery hand from Tiger, this one goes on the wall with a hook! Hopefully it can take the weight of more than one necklace :D The sunglasses are from work, the sun was shining so nicely today and my old H&M sunglasses needed a successor :)

*

Saw a girl at school reading that magazine and when she said it's free of course I had to go get one! They hand them out in a few places, mine was from Helsinki 10. Love the large mostly black and white pictures! Looper is a really good movie and I recommend seeing it if you liked Inception. The studs are from Ur&Penn, haven't decided which of my clothes to put them on yet :)

*

More black and white: magazine holders from Clas Ohlson and camera bedsheets :D

*

*

*


Today's outfit with shirt and top from H&M and skirt Gina Tricot.

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti