keskiviikko 6. helmikuuta 2013

There'll be lights all around


Hi! Today was the last day of work this week for me! The long weekend is going to consist of painting pigeons (not for decorating my room don't worry :D), cleaning and preparing for my little brothers' birthday party on Saturday. And everything else I come up with though I do have a growing pile of clothes that need a little DIY... Hope I'll have time to do something about that! Got the welcoming letter for the school, it starts next week and I'm really excited! :)

*

Outfit from yesterday with blazer from Cubus, shirt Mango, and shorts and tights H&M.

*

Dad made me dinner, so adorable :)

*


Outfit from today with shirt from H&M, playsuit Primark, and tights Monki.

*


*

Ear cuff and earrings both from Bijou Brigitte.

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti